Deadline: When April 21st ends for all time zones (What time is it for me? | Countdown)
Winners Announced: There will be a grand winner and a runner-up winner for this contest. Their names will be announced 1-2 weeks after the end of the contest.
How to Enter: Please follow these five steps. And remember that your submissions can only be posted in the forum thread of the contest to be valid. —> Forum thread
Steps to follow:
1. Choose up to three characters (max) from Yu Wo’s novel series (you can mix and match between series, but please no OC’s).
2. Then, using any medium of your choice (fic, manga panel, etc.), introduce a scenario in which the “player” can meet and interact with each of the available characters.
3. Write out approximately five scenes, with options for each “character route.”
ON AN ERRAND TO DELIVER FROST KNIGHT’S COOKIES TO THE STORM KNIGHT, YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THE SUN KNIGHT APPROACHING. YOU NOTICE THAT HIS BRILLIANT SMILE IS SLIGHTLY MORE RIGID THAN NORMAL, AND HE SEEMS TO BE IN A BAD MOOD.
>HIDE THE SWEETS WITHIN YOUR ROBES AND TRY TO QUIETLY SLIP PAST HIM.
>IGNORE HIM AND CONTINUE YOUR ERRAND.
>OFFER HIM THE COOKIES TO CHEER HIM UP.
4. The scenes can follow a storyline or just be individual snippets, as long as they tally up to allow each character to have their own “ending” depending on the majority of choices made by the “player” (eg. in the example above, if Option 3 is Sun’s route, it must be the one chosen the most times to end up with his result).
5. Finally, for each character, write out their individual “endings” (Remember, it’s a dating sim, so here’s your chance to amp up the romance factor~)
1. To enter, you must have an account on PrinceRevolution’s forum. We will contact you through the PM system in the event that you have won.
2. One entry per person. Please don’t use different accounts to participate more than once. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
3. PR! Staff members can participate but they are not allowed on the evaluation team.
4. Late entries will not be considered.
5. Submissions go in the forum thread. Please label appropriately and put under spoiler
Read prize options below.
Hello everyone !
The Cooking contest finally came to an end, and the winners have been decided.
A big thank you to all our participants.
Please note that there will be a new minor contest very soon.
Also, prepare yourself for this summer as a big contest is coming our way with many awesome prizes. Make sure you reread all the series and know their content by heart. One of them might actually turn out to be the main subject of this big contest.
More importantly, please have fun!
Happy February! Like recent trends, expect the chapters near the end of the month.
We will also be returning to announce the winners of the Cooking Contest. While we are still judging the entries, why not check them out yourself? Lots of yummy entries!
Perhaps those are the “official” English names of those two series? Guardian Flower does describe Gong Hua pretty well. Doomsday is a bit common though.
Last month, Jiang Ziya lost to a tree! But that’s okay, Ziya. Your new book just got released in Taiwan! You are finally free from the cliffhanger of Volume 3’s ending, after suffering for almost three years. Best of luck to you in Volume 4. o7
This month, the poll is about which Jiang is the worst to pick a fight with, submitted by Smol Scared Tree. Now that Jiang Xiaorong won against Jiang Ziya, up next, we have new opponents…!
Remember, you can toss poll ideas at us over here~. See you all later in the month~.
Happy New Year! Let’s get this ball rolling! Don’t forget to check back later in the month when the chapters are released. ;)
It looks like Yu Wo has plenty of new books planned for 2018, so there’s plenty to look forward to, including ILT v4. Yu Wo will be holding an autograph session for ILT v4 on February 2nd.
Do you like food? PR! is holding a Cooking Contest~. The contest ends this January on the 20th. For more information, see this post. Here is a list of different foods that have shown up in Yu Wo’s works for inspiration. These characters sure love their food!
Last month, Meatbun-bun got voted out off of the lifeboat! ;___; Followed closely by An Xiang Ye, and Grisia Sun wasn’t too far behind either. Charles and Elmairy were fairly safe though. Not too many people voted for them to get left behind.
This month, the poll is about which Jiang would win in a fight! This poll is brought to us by Smol Tree. Remember, you can throw poll ideas at us over here.
My, where has the year gone? Here we are in December! Happy December. Take a seat and let’s read. GOD returns with V2C1, though it might go missing again next month. We’ll see.
To welcome in the end of the year and the upcoming new year, we’re holding a Cooking Contest! To participate, head over to the forums. The deadline is January 20th.
Last month, Lesus Judgment’s route won the poll. :3
This month, the poll is about leaving someone behind. Oh no! Who will you choose to leave behind if they can’t fit on that lifeboat? This poll is thanks to Sacrifice. If you have any poll ideas, throw them at us over here~.
We’ll be back with those chapters later this month. o/