Hello to June. We bring you another ILT side story this month. It follows right after the events of the previous side story, so don’t forget to read that one first! Things are getting heated in NH, while I daresay that DE’s climax was May’s chapter. If you haven’t read it yet, I very much recommend doing so.
Please look forward to our next contest, coming in July! It’ll be a big one!
The French team and the German team are looking for new members. Check them out over at PR! International.
Last month, Whitey won the poll as your starter Pokemon! Is it because people like unicorns, Whitey, fairy/electric types, or all of the above? :3
Another June. Another coming of the Black Fog. This month’s poll is about stocking up for the apocalypse, by anon!
Do you have a poll idea? We are taking ideas over here.
We’ll be back with the releases~
Happy May~. We wrapped up ILT v2 last month. This month, we will be bringing you the side story Lu Yang’s Cell Phone Records that was published after v2. There is also a comic version of the side story that is tentatively on the schedule.
Have you checked out the entries to the Dating Sim Contest? We will return to announce the winners soon!
Last month, Leaf Bud City won as the top summer vacation spot. Knights, dragons, magic!
This month’s poll was submitted by The Armada, and it’s about starter Pokemon~
Do you have a poll idea? We are taking ideas over here.
Look forward to the releases, as well as an ebook of ILT v2.
(What is the truth? That seems to be what all these chapters are about. XD)
- Dominion’s End V3C9: Truth, Part One (April Fool's)
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V2C5: Contract Between Human and Doll Part 3—Human Doll Contract
- No Hero V6C5: General Hospital, Painful Yet Healthy Cries
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V2Epilogue: Character Introductions
- GOD V2C2: Let's Go Watch the Auction
- Dominion’s End V3C9: Truth, Part One
Hey all, GOD returns this month! Shooting Star has been left on that roof for months! Good thing he won’t have to be on the roof for much longer. Enjoy the chapter~. We are also wrapping up volume 2 of ILT this month. Another novel completed! This concludes case one of ILT. The next case is also two volumes long, and it is called In The Name of God.
We’re happy to bring you an early release of Dominion’s End, right on the heels of the previous chapter! This is a miracle! Don’t forget to go back to the previous chapter and read that one first so you aren’t confused by what’s going on. (J/K, that was just a sneak peek. You’ll have to tune back in later in the month for the actual chapter.)
Did you know that the Dating Sim Contest is taking place over at the forums? The deadline is April 21st. We look forward to your submission.
Last month, Jill, Olga, and Luo Lun of X-Killer won the makeover poll! Looks like they’re going to get good business from everyone.
Our poll this month is from JustAPancake about where to spend your vacation.
Do you have a poll idea? Toss them at us over here. Happy Easter!
Welcome to March. Yu Wo is heading to CWT this weekend to sell her Gong Hua bundle. Sounds like a second bundle is on the horizon, though it isn’t finished yet.
We have a new Italian subgroup. Check them out at PR! International.
Congratulations to chestnut and mizuhino for winning the Cooking Contest! You can check out their entries here.
A new contest has started! Check out the Dating Sim Contest over at the forums. There are some different prizes waiting for you this time~
Last month, Shujun won the poll of “Which Jiang family member is the worst to pick a fight with?” Looks like no one wants to anger the big brothers!
Our poll this month is from Listening Daisy about makeovers~. Just in time for that dating sim.
Do you have a poll idea? Toss them at us over here. Look forward to the releases!
Deadline: When April 21st ends for all time zones (What time is it for me? | Countdown)
Winners Announced: There will be a grand winner and a runner-up winner for this contest. Their names will be announced 1-2 weeks after the end of the contest.
How to Enter: Please follow these five steps. And remember that your submissions can only be posted in the forum thread of the contest to be valid. —> Forum thread
Steps to follow:
1. Choose up to three characters (max) from Yu Wo’s novel series (you can mix and match between series, but please no OC’s).
2. Then, using any medium of your choice (fic, manga panel, etc.), introduce a scenario in which the “player” can meet and interact with each of the available characters.
3. Write out approximately five scenes, with options for each “character route.”
ON AN ERRAND TO DELIVER FROST KNIGHT’S COOKIES TO THE STORM KNIGHT, YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THE SUN KNIGHT APPROACHING. YOU NOTICE THAT HIS BRILLIANT SMILE IS SLIGHTLY MORE RIGID THAN NORMAL, AND HE SEEMS TO BE IN A BAD MOOD.
>HIDE THE SWEETS WITHIN YOUR ROBES AND TRY TO QUIETLY SLIP PAST HIM.
>IGNORE HIM AND CONTINUE YOUR ERRAND.
>OFFER HIM THE COOKIES TO CHEER HIM UP.
4. The scenes can follow a storyline or just be individual snippets, as long as they tally up to allow each character to have their own “ending” depending on the majority of choices made by the “player” (eg. in the example above, if Option 3 is Sun’s route, it must be the one chosen the most times to end up with his result).
5. Finally, for each character, write out their individual “endings” (Remember, it’s a dating sim, so here’s your chance to amp up the romance factor~)
1. To enter, you must have an account on PrinceRevolution’s forum. We will contact you through the PM system in the event that you have won.
2. One entry per person. Please don’t use different accounts to participate more than once. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
3. PR! Staff members can participate but they are not allowed on the evaluation team.
4. Late entries will not be considered.
5. Submissions go in the forum thread. Please label appropriately and put under spoiler
Read prize options below.