Deadline: May 31 2019
Winners Announcement: 1-3 weeks after the contest ended.
How to win: Submit a recipe for a three-course meal made especially for vampires.
Contest description: Very far away from Sunset City, there is an ancient castle that has been serving as a non-human resort. Ah Ye heard about it and decided to send Charles and Melody there for a whole week on paid vacation.
Coincidently, the resort’s Chef is currently looking to add to his menu a new signature vampire three-course meal.
The Chef is requesting for shrewd amateur chefs to create recipes for a vampire three-course meal. The meal must contain an appetizer, a main course, a dessert, and a drink. However, to participate, you need to create only one recipe for one of those three parts of a three-course meal (you choose which one you want to do) along with a drink. The Chef will decide which recipes to take for his signature vampire three-course meal.
Please be aware that both the Chef and Ah Ye will be taste testing the dishes. Please don’t poison them,
and don’t bribe them~
Remember that the recipes are for vampires, not Ah Ye.
The meals will be judged on four elements: the taste, the appearance, the simplicity(not too many ingredients), and whether all the elements go well together or not.
Details and rules:
1. To enter, you must have an account on PrinceRevolution’s forum. We will contact you through the PM system if you have won.
2. One entry per person. Please don’t use different accounts to participate more than once. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
3. PR! Staff members can participate but they are not allowed on the evaluation team.
4. Late entries will not be considered.
5. Your recipe must be as simple as possible. Don’t use too many ingredients.
6. Please keep the number of steps under 20 for your entry.
7. Once I like your submission, that means it has been approved, and can no longer be modified.
Click here to see more: Continued
- Dominion's End V4C5: An Unexpected Encounter, Part One (April Fool's)
- No Hero V7C4: Devil, the Dance of the Devils (April Fool's)
- GOD V2C7P1: Overlord of the Seas VS Sovereign of the Skies, Part One (April Fool's)
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V3C3: Existence's Bane Part 3—The Society (April Fool's)
- No Hero V7C4: Devil, the Dance of the Devils
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V3C3: Existence's Bane Part 3—The Society
- GOD V2C7: Overlord of the Seas VS Sovereign of the Skies, Part One
- Dominion's End V4C5: An Unexpected Encounter, Part One
Whoever is messing with our new Time Skip machine, you’re in big trouble for skipping to the end of the month and releasing all the chapters at once!
And whaaat, No Hero isn’t first? Dominion’s End isn’t last? Didn’t we just release a DE chapter?
Let me tell you upfront. There were way too many fight scenes in these chapters. We’re sorry to say, we had to release them with very little proofreading, as our eyes just glazed over from fight scene after fight scene. x__x We are so done with these chapters.
Hope you enjoy anyway, and perhaps you would like to hire Charles as your private chef? He won the poll last month, though I now worry for all of your wallets. Goodbye, wallets…
Anyway, this month, the poll is about Shuyu visiting different books, brought to you by Translator. I hope he finds his way back..
You can submit poll ideas over here!
And now let me see if I can get that Time Machine back, grrr….
ETA: Hope you enjoyed the April Fools’ chapters! The translators among us in PR! are divided into the factions “I love fight scenes!” and “Nooo, another fight scene???!!” The first faction is rather small. XD
If you would like to find the April Fools’ chapters in the future, you’ll be able to find them under the blog section of our site.
The actual releases will be rolling in now throughout the month. Look forward to them~!
March is here, and so are new chapters!
Our French Team is recruiting. If you’re able to help out, take a look over here~.
This month’s poll is about which private chef you’d like to hire! Poll idea is thanks to ListeningDaisy. Last month, Prince won the Valentine’s Chocolate poll, with Storm coming in second.
Do you have a poll idea? Toss them at us over here!
The French team is currently looking for new translators and proofreaders.
Ongoing projects are 1/2 Prince, LSK, FW, and DE.
For more information, please read this post:
Thanks so much to everyone who applied last month! Even if you didn’t get in, we appreciated your application a ton. People like you keep us going. :)
As a result of opening up our proofreader applications, we’ve somehow gained new translators as well. Strange, but I like this turn of events. Welcome, welcome. You’ll be seeing new names pop up here and there!
Last month, Charles won the poll about resolutions. Er, but if you read last month’s No Hero chapter, you’ll find out if he successfully keeps his resolution or not. Charles, so many people have faith in you! You can do it! :’)
This month, we have a poll submitted by Grateful Anon, all about who would receive the most chocolates on Valentine’s Day. For the choices, we have been given quite a list of popular pretty boys. So, which one will it be?
We love your poll ideas. If you have any poll ideas, you can toss them at us here!