Look what showed up. It’s an update post. ;)
Last month, Maternibaby won the poll of being the most likely to scare Jiang Ziya when viewed from his truth-seeing eye. Just what would Maternibaby look like to him?
This month’s poll is about killing bugs, from DieBabySpiderDie. The poor baby spider…
As always, we’d love more poll ideas. You can submit them here!
We shall return with releases, as well as an announcement of our winners of the recipe contest. Look forward to everything!
Two weeks left to participate in the contest!
Will there be more participants? Or are we going to have two winners by default?
Don’t forget that by participating you’re keeping PR! contests alive.
Good luck everyone!
Here’s what we’ll be releasing in May!
Our current contest is a No Hero recipe contest that runs until the end of this month, May 31st. Come take a look~. We have handcrafted cutouts by Arcedemius that you can win, among other cool prizes. :D
Last month, 1/2 Prince won the poll of which series Jiang Shuyu should trip into (which actually happens in the April Fools’ chapter~. Translator had such fun with that).
The idea for the poll this month is thanks to ArmadaTW. Thanks so much!
We’d love to hear poll ideas from everyone. You can submit them here.
Deadline: May 31 2019
Winners Announcement: 1-3 weeks after the contest ended.
How to win: Submit a recipe for a three-course meal made especially for vampires.
Contest description: Very far away from Sunset City, there is an ancient castle that has been serving as a non-human resort. Ah Ye heard about it and decided to send Charles and Melody there for a whole week on paid vacation.
Coincidently, the resort’s Chef is currently looking to add to his menu a new signature vampire three-course meal.
The Chef is requesting for shrewd amateur chefs to create recipes for a vampire three-course meal. The meal must contain an appetizer, a main course, a dessert, and a drink. However, to participate, you need to create only one recipe for one of those three parts of a three-course meal (you choose which one you want to do) along with a drink. The Chef will decide which recipes to take for his signature vampire three-course meal.
Please be aware that both the Chef and Ah Ye will be taste testing the dishes. Please don’t poison them,
and don’t bribe them~
Remember that the recipes are for vampires, not Ah Ye.
The meals will be judged on four elements: the taste, the appearance, the simplicity(not too many ingredients), and whether all the elements go well together or not.
Details and rules:
1. To enter, you must have an account on PrinceRevolution’s forum. We will contact you through the PM system if you have won.
2. One entry per person. Please don’t use different accounts to participate more than once. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
3. PR! Staff members can participate but they are not allowed on the evaluation team.
4. Late entries will not be considered.
5. Your recipe must be as simple as possible. Don’t use too many ingredients.
6. Please keep the number of steps under 20 for your entry.
7. Once I like your submission, that means it has been approved, and can no longer be modified.
Click here to see more: Continued
- Dominion's End V4C5: An Unexpected Encounter, Part One (April Fool's)
- No Hero V7C4: Devil, the Dance of the Devils (April Fool's)
- GOD V2C7P1: Overlord of the Seas VS Sovereign of the Skies, Part One (April Fool's)
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V3C3: Existence's Bane Part 3—The Society (April Fool's)
- No Hero V7C4: Devil, the Dance of the Devils
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V3C3: Existence's Bane Part 3—The Society
- GOD V2C7: Overlord of the Seas VS Sovereign of the Skies, Part One
- Dominion's End V4C5: An Unexpected Encounter, Part One
Whoever is messing with our new Time Skip machine, you’re in big trouble for skipping to the end of the month and releasing all the chapters at once!
And whaaat, No Hero isn’t first? Dominion’s End isn’t last? Didn’t we just release a DE chapter?
Let me tell you upfront. There were way too many fight scenes in these chapters. We’re sorry to say, we had to release them with very little proofreading, as our eyes just glazed over from fight scene after fight scene. x__x We are so done with these chapters.
Hope you enjoy anyway, and perhaps you would like to hire Charles as your private chef? He won the poll last month, though I now worry for all of your wallets. Goodbye, wallets…
Anyway, this month, the poll is about Shuyu visiting different books, brought to you by Translator. I hope he finds his way back..
You can submit poll ideas over here!
And now let me see if I can get that Time Machine back, grrr….
ETA: Hope you enjoyed the April Fools’ chapters! The translators among us in PR! are divided into the factions “I love fight scenes!” and “Nooo, another fight scene???!!” The first faction is rather small. XD
If you would like to find the April Fools’ chapters in the future, you’ll be able to find them under the blog section of our site.
The actual releases will be rolling in now throughout the month. Look forward to them~!