- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C2: Xiang Shui Pan, Part 1—From Coffee to Pears to Apples (April Fool's)
- No Hero V8C5: Red Balloons (April Fool's)
- GOD V3C4: The Avian Nation
- No Hero V8C5: Red Bowties
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C2: Xiang Shui Pan, Part 1—From Liuqing to Tea to Coffee Today
- Dominion's End V5C2: Dàgē and Xiaomèi Leave the House
- Eclipse Hunter V2Prologue: Prologue
Hey all! Due to time constraints and things that have been happening globally, I had to shuffle some chapters around last month and move last month’s GOD chapter to this month. Thanks for your understanding, and I hope you are all safe and well!
To make up for it, we do have two of our April chapters ready for you already, so I’m releasing them right away! Enjoy! Don’t forget to return to our March releases to read our Eclipse Hunter entries. We released four just yesterday to round off volume 1~
I’m still in the middle of going over our chapters and figuring out what chapters will be ready for this month, so you’ll see more chapters popping up in our list of releases later on. Check back for them! There will definitely be a DE chapter, so don’t worry~
Last month, the “no one dares to make pie” option won the poll! I guess there’s no pie for anyone when Sun doesn’t get his pie~
This month’s poll is all about fruits!
Hope you have a safe and enjoyable April!
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C1: In the Name of God, Part 3—Coming True
- No Hero V8C4: That Which Hides in the Darkness...
- Dominion's End V5C1: The Ice Spears, in the Making
- Eclipse Hunter V1Extra1: I Don't Love You
- Eclipse Hunter V1Extra2: The Origin of Eclipse Hunter
- Eclipse Hunter V1Extra3: Angel VS Demon
- Eclipse Hunter V1Afterword: Afterword and Character Introductions
March chapters are around the corner~. We’ll be wrapping up volume 1 of Eclipse Hunter with some extras as well as Yu Wo’s afterword. It’s pretty amusing seeing how different Yu Wo’s afterword is in the new edition compared to the old edition. We’ll be releasing both versions.
We have a new pdf thanks to ListeningDaisy! You can grab a pdf of Dominion’s End v4 from here.
This month, our poll is about Pi Day! To the anon who submitted this question, I’ve kept your question safe since last year! o/
The poll options were a bit too long for our poll, so I will include them here instead.
It is time to celebrate Pi Day! Pies must be made, but as Sun has managed to irritate Judgment again, he has been banned from sweets! Who shall be making the best pies and what flavors should they be?
1. Charles shall, upon Young Master’s request, make a full course meal from nothing but pie: Portuguese custard for starters, Chicken pot pie for the main course, and a bright, red, cherry pie for dessert!
2. Lolidragon shall attempt, despite being drunk and at a bar, to create a culinary masterpiece using what is available: a layered, Bailey’s jello shot and spiked chocolate ganache dessert of dubious edibility, but it is in a round, pie-like shape.
3. Jiang Shujun shall use the ingredients available (which is a lot) to create a pie made for Shuyu! A frozen Key lime pie!
4. No one dares to make, or consume, Pie when Sun is not allowed to enjoy Ice’s special blueberry pies!
Thanks for the poll ideas! Do you have a poll idea? Toss them over here at us~.
ETA: Hello! Due to time constraints and all this stuff that has been happening globally, our chapter release order will be shuffled around, and some chapters may be moved to April. Thank you for your understanding!
Happy leap year February~. Means we have one extra day to translate, haha. So far in 2020, Yu Wo has been posting daily on Facebook. There have been some interesting posts, including questions such as who you feel eats the most from her stories, tidbits about her inspiration behind different series and characters, and so forth. It’s great to see her have more of a presence online again! If there are any specific posts you’re interested in, drop a comment below and we may translate some for our staff blog.
Last month, Grisia won the poll and now has to parade around as a mascot… I guess he already does that for the Church of the God of Light. :’)
This month, the poll is from MidnightSnacker! Meatbun vs Ah Ye… who will tire or get full first?
We’re always looking for more poll ideas over here~.
Look forward to February’s releases!
Happy 2020! I’m excited to get this year started! We start the year by wrapping up volume 4 of Dominion’s End. Any guesses on who this side chapter will be about? ;)
Thanks to Listening Daisy, we have some new ebooks! Check the ebooks for No Hero Volume 7, Illusions Lies Truth Volume 3, and GOD Volume 2 on their respective ebook pages.
No Hero ebooks
Illusions, Lies, Truth ebooks
This year is also the Year of the Rat~. Chinese New Years is just around the corner too, so this month’s poll is about planning a Chinese New Years event, thanks to LordTurtle!
Do you have any cool poll ideas? We would love to hear your poll ideas over here~
Happy New Year, and Happy Year of the Rat!
Happy last month of the decade. :) We started PR! a decade ago, and here we still are! We missed our own 10 year anniversary back in April without realizing it until after, but hey, just think of our April Fool’s prank back in April as a celebration of the big day. It was close enough to the actual day we got started, in any case. (In fact, we celebrate our group’s birthday every year with April Fool’s!)
So, a decade has gone by. What a journey it’s been. We’ve finished long projects such as 1/2 Prince and The Legend of Sun Knight, and shorter projects such as Female Warrior and Romance RPG. We’ve had staff and readers come and go, and some even returning years later! We’re proud to say that we see our projects to completion and have brought steady updates over the years, though they may not be fast. ;) For me personally, PR! and Yu Wo’s stories and characters have been a big part of my life this past decade. I wish to thank all of you, staff and readers alike, for being here and sharing this journey with me. It’s what makes it fun~
And what good news we have this month too, with a new release of Dominion’s End around the corner! Dominion’s End Volume 6 will be available for pre-order starting on December 13 and will be released on December 23. Yu Wo has mentioned that there will be a limited edition as well. It’s always great to see Yu Wo release another book!
And now, for our monthly poll. This time, we have a poll about a stand-in for Santa! This poll was submitted by anon around a year ago but a bit too late for the season. Hopefully you’re still around to see this. :) (I would also love to know why these three in particular~)
As always, we would love to hear your poll ideas over here!