Here are our June chapters~
We’ve changed webhosts last month and are pleased to say that the website should be loading a lot more smoothly now. We’ve also updated our site theme. The site should look much better on mobile now than before! If you come across anything strange, let us know so we can make adjustments.
The April Fool’s contest is ending on June 10th! You have a few more days left. We look forward to seeing all the pranks you can think of. The submissions so far are all hilarious. Go and take a look~
Last month, Grisia Sun & Prince pulled ahead in the end, winning the poll with 151 votes while Ah Ye & Ecilan Ice ended with 150 votes. What a close result! This month’s poll, brought to us by Falcon Knee, is about doors. We’re taking poll ideas over here!
Welcome to May. If you haven’t checked it out, we released Part 1 of the 1/2 Prince 10th Anniversary side story last month! We’re hoping to release Part 2 (final part) next month. Part 2 is all in comic form. Look forward to it!
Our webhosting has not been very stable lately. We are looking into it and hope we’ll return with good news. But for now, rest assured it is not just you. Sometimes, trying again at a different time will help. Making use of Facebook, Twitter, or our RSS feed to follow our updates instead of refreshing our website will help us with server load. If you continue to have problems after waiting, shoot us an email, and we will assist you in troubleshooting. (ETA: Our hosting issues should be solved now! \o/ If you come across anything wonky, let us know. ETA2: We’ve updated our theme. Comments should work better now, as well as visiting the site on a tablet or phone.)
We are running an April Fool’s contest over at our forum. Check it out! Deadline is June 10th. We look forward to your participation.
We have tons of new ebooks!
We have a new PDF of Dominion’s End V2 thanks to ListeningDaisy. Grab it here!
Last month, Prince won the lava hot spring poll! (Poor Prince…) This month’s poll question about mothers and children is thanks to SunnyRia~. Who would be the mom of each pair? Let us know what you think in a comment. :D We are taking poll ideas over here~
We have good news for you. PR! is holding an April Fools Contest! For more details, or to know about the prizes, please visit the forums.
This contest is brought to you by CherryChimchim as her prize for winning the Valentine Contest.
April Fools Contest
Deadline: from April 10th to June 10th
Winners Announced: There will be a grand winner and a runner-up winner. Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the end of the contest.
How to win: Please submit a step-by-step prank guide. After the deadline, the winners will be decided by a team of staff members who will evaluate the entries.
Contest description + rules: Let loose your inner troll (but please don’t troll us).
Step-By-Step Prank Guide
1. Choose any character from Yu Wo’s works as the pranker. Then choose any other character from Yu Wo’s works as the prankee. (Crossovers allowed)
2. Devise a suitable prank for your chosen characters to do/be a victim of. The prank may be as elaborate or strange as you like.
3. Write up a “List of Materials and Personnel” required for the prank.
4. Write a step-by-step method for the preparation and execution of the prank. Include any suggestions that will allow the prank to achieve maximum effectiveness. Please limit the elaborate nature of the prank to 30 steps or less.
5. Submit prank guide under a spoiler tag, labelled “By [pranker + series] for [prankee + series]”
1. To enter, you must have an account on PrinceRevolution’s forum. We will contact you through the PM system in the event that you have won.
2. One entry per person. Please don’t use different accounts to participate more than once. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
3. PR! Staff members can participate but they are not allowed on the evaluating team.
4. Late entries will not be considered.
5. Submissions go in this thread. Please label appropriately and put under spoiler tags.
6. No actual trolling allowed.
- ½ Prince Tenth Anniversary Side Story: Part One (teaser)
- Dominion’s End V3Prologue: Three Days
- GOD V1C5: Kidnap for Ransom... Decisive Battle!
- No Hero V5C4: Soft Lips; Sky-Rending Voice
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V2C1: The Busy Patient Part 3—The Conflicted Friend
- ½ Prince Tenth Anniversary Side Story: Part One
In celebration of 1/2 Prince’s 10th Anniversary, Yu Wo has written a new side story, and it even has a comic companion. We’re very pleased to be releasing the first part of the comic that goes along with the side story. It’s exciting to be posting about 1/2 Prince again!
Last month’s poll was about the 38th Storm Knight, Ceo Storm. PR! readers were kind enough to wish to have his time to let him rest and recover. Our poll question this month is thanks to an anonymous reader, who asked, “If hell fires raged on Earth, who would you call to come take a dip in the lava filled hot spring?” Thanks for the poll question! We’re taking poll ideas over this way!
We are also starting a new contest over at our forums on April 10th, so remember to check back! We look forward to your participation!
Below the read more is our fake announcement posted on April 1~
Good news! I finally managed to get enough votes from PR! staff to officially announce the Valentine Contest winners.
Believe it or not, due to many ties, we have 4 winners. 1 winner for 1st place, and 3 winners for second place.
For more information, please visit the official announcement on PR! public forums —> Here
Runner up prize winners (2nd place):
Congratulations to CherryChimchim, Krescent, and Trespasserby. Everyone liked your letters, and all of you got quite a large amount of votes.
Grand prize winner (1st place):
Congratulations to moonlightray.
The voters really liked your love letter featuring our beloved Sun Knight declaring his undying love to blueberry pies. The Sun speech added to the realism of the letter (although it gave me quite a huge headache, which means that it was effective haha), and the doll was a nice plus that everyone enjoyed looking at (what is it made of, by the way? Clay?). We believe you faithfully illustrated Sun’s unlimited love for blueberry pie.
To read their love letters, please look at the full post. Continued