- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, and GOD are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any content created by Prince Revolution! is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks or IRC, as well as sharing modified versions of our PDFs.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translating of Prince Revolution!’s works into other languages must be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info about Yu Wo’s works, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With all that said, enjoy reading our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please carefully read the security question, and answer it without typos!
We have good news for you. PR! is holding an April Fools Contest! For more details, or to know about the prizes, please visit the forums.
This contest is brought to you by CherryChimchim as her prize for winning the Valentine Contest.
April Fools Contest
Deadline: from April 10th to June 10th
Winners Announced: There will be a grand winner and a runner-up winner. Winners will be announced 1-2 weeks after the end of the contest.
How to win: Please submit a step-by-step prank guide. After the deadline, the winners will be decided by a team of staff members who will evaluate the entries.
Contest description + rules: Let loose your inner troll (but please don’t troll us).
Step-By-Step Prank Guide
1. Choose any character from Yu Wo’s works as the pranker. Then choose any other character from Yu Wo’s works as the prankee. (Crossovers allowed)
2. Devise a suitable prank for your chosen characters to do/be a victim of. The prank may be as elaborate or strange as you like.
3. Write up a “List of Materials and Personnel” required for the prank.
4. Write a step-by-step method for the preparation and execution of the prank. Include any suggestions that will allow the prank to achieve maximum effectiveness. Please limit the elaborate nature of the prank to 30 steps or less.
5. Submit prank guide under a spoiler tag, labelled “By [pranker + series] for [prankee + series]”
1. To enter, you must have an account on PrinceRevolution’s forum. We will contact you through the PM system in the event that you have won.
2. One entry per person. Please don’t use different accounts to participate more than once. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
3. PR! Staff members can participate but they are not allowed on the evaluating team.
4. Late entries will not be considered.
5. Submissions go in this thread. Please label appropriately and put under spoiler tags.
6. No actual trolling allowed.
- ½ Prince 10th Anniversary Side Story: Part One
- Dominion’s End V3Prologue: Three Days
- GOD V1C5: Kidnap for Ransom... Decisive Battle!
- No Hero V5C4: Soft Lips; Sky-Rending Voice
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V2C1: The Busy Patient Part 3—The Conflicting Friend
In celebration of 1/2 Prince’s 10th Anniversary, Yu Wo has written a new side story, and it even has a comic companion. We’re very pleased to be releasing the first part of the comic that goes along with the side story. It’s exciting to be posting about 1/2 Prince again!
Last month’s poll was about the 38th Storm Knight, Ceo Storm. PR! readers were kind enough to wish to have his time to let him rest and recover. Our poll question this month is thanks to an anonymous reader, who asked, “If hell fires raged on Earth, who would you call to come take a dip in the lava filled hot spring?” Thanks for the poll question! We’re taking poll ideas over this way!
We are also starting a new contest over at our forums on April 10th, so remember to check back! We look forward to your participation!
Below the read more is our fake announcement posted on April 1~
Good news! I finally managed to get enough votes from PR! staff to officially announce the Valentine Contest winners.
Believe it or not, due to many ties, we have 4 winners. 1 winner for 1st place, and 3 winners for second place.
For more information, please visit the official announcement on PR! public forums —> Here
Runner up prize winners (2nd place):
Congratulations to CherryChimchim, Krescent, and Trespasserby. Everyone liked your letters, and all of you got quite a large amount of votes.
Grand prize winner (1st place):
Congratulations to moonlightray.
The voters really liked your love letter featuring our beloved Sun Knight declaring his undying love to blueberry pies. The Sun speech added to the realism of the letter (although it gave me quite a huge headache, which means that it was effective haha), and the doll was a nice plus that everyone enjoyed looking at (what is it made of, by the way? Clay?). We believe you faithfully illustrated Sun’s unlimited love for blueberry pie.
To read their love letters, please look at the full post. »Read More
- GOD V1C4: The Rescue Mission Unfolds
- Dominion's End V2Extra: The Journey Home, Part Two
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V2C1: The Busy Patient Part 2—Brother-in-Law's Job
- No Hero V5C3: An Angel's Appearance; A Reaper's Reputation
- Dominion's End V2Epilogue: Afterword
March is here~, and our Valentine Contest draws to a close. We’ll be busy with figuring out our winners in the next few days, but in the meantime, check out the love letters that were submitted to the contest! We’ll be back to announce the winners soon.
Ice x Sun won February’s couple poll. March brings us a new poll: “If you could hire the 38th Storm Knight for a day, you would…” The question was submitted by none other than Ceo S. Someone had fun. :P
Ahem. We are still taking poll ideas over here.
We finish Dominion’s End V2 this month. Another volume done~. We’ve also updated our Fanart gallery with a Dominion’s End section after receiving our first DE fanart to our gallery! Go check it out. :D
- No Hero V5C2: Silver Visor; Black Pupils
- GOD V1C3: Xiao Bai is Captured
- Dominion's End V2C10: Next Stop, Luo'an
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V2C1: The Busy Patient Part 1—The Missing Classmate
Welcome to February! Check out the Valentine Contest that is behind held over at the forums. Deadline is February 28. We look forward to your submission.
Last month, “Grisia will eat no more than one slice of blueberry pie a week” won the resolutions poll, but a good number did want Lu Yang to do his own homework as well. How are your resolutions holding up?
This month, the poll is about couples! Thanks to anon for the original question! We are taking poll ideas over here~.
And whoa, look at that. Dominion’s End is not last this month. But that just means you won’t know when it’ll be posted. :P It’s the last chapter of the main story of v2. Next chapter will be the continuation of v1’s side story, “The Journey Home.”