- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, GOD, and Eclipse Hunter are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any content created by Prince Revolution! is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks or IRC, as well as sharing modified versions of our PDFs.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translating of Prince Revolution!’s works into other languages must be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Italiano, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info about Yu Wo’s works, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With all that said, enjoy reading our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please carefully read the security question, and answer it without typos!
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 11: Vampire Butler
- Dominion's End V5C8: Whose Powerful Troop Is This
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 12: Oh, Holy Light
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C4: Do You Believe, Part 1—That Book
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 13: Happy Children's Day
- No Hero V8C10: King's Game
- Eclipse Hunter V2C6: Friends, All Together Now
- No Hero V8Epilogue: Character Introductions
- GOD V3C8: The First Arrow to Start the Battle
Happy October, everyone! We will be finishing volume 8 of No Hero this month. o/ So exciting!
This is a tentative order of releases, though I expect that the order will most likely change depending on what ends up getting finished first. Based on current progress, please expect most of the chapters near the very end of the month again. Happy Halloween? A lot of chapters will probably appear on that day. :)
Last month, Kyle won the poll as the secretary who you would choose to temporarily save with some time off. I wonder if he’ll enjoy his time off…?
This month, the poll is about traitors! Who is the most suspicious? This poll was thanks to ArmadaTW!
Do you have a poll idea? Throw them at us here!
Have a wonderful October. We’ll be back with releases.
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 8: The Adventure Officially Begins
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C3: It Has Begun, Part 3—The Bookcase
- Dominion's End V5C7: Meeting Saint Again
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 9: The Investigation Scene
- No Hero V8C9: The Chosen One
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 10: How Deep Goes the Scheming?
- GOD V3C7: Misfortune
- Eclipse Hunter V2C5: The Definition of Friends
Hey all, here’s the current list of chapters we will definitely release this month. We’re working on GOD, NH, and more Big and Little Sun. If we finish, we’ll add it to the release list. If not, you’ll see them early next month! o/ (The NH chapter is super long, fufufu. We’re so close to the end! Only two chapters left of v8, and then we only have v9 left.) Expect most of these chapters near the end of the month this time.
ETA: A few more chapters have surfaced. Look forward to them!
Please look forward to our upcoming contest over at our forums. We hoped to hold it this month, but it may need to be pushed back a bit. In any case, it is on the horizon and will eventually make its way to you. Contests shall return!
Last month, Min Gui Wen won as the person the most people would want as their teacher, with Jiang Shuyu coming in second. Such eye candy, gosh… Anyway, good thing Neo didn’t win…? We worry for the 9% of you who voted for him. Good luck.
This month, the poll is about Ri Xiang Yan’s secretaries! Who should get some time off? What is time off even? This poll was from anonymous. Thank you very much.
Keep those poll ideas coming~.
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 3: The Readers' Will
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 4: You're Big and I'm Little
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C3: It Has Begun, Part 2—Club President
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 5: Novice World
- Dominion's End V5C6: Everything's Great
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 6: Dominion's End
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 7: The Main Quest
- GOD V3C6: The Blue Star, Part Two
- Eclipse Hunter V2C4: A Distant Figure
- No Hero V8C8: Pandora's Box
Hey everyone, we had a productive July, so we’ll be able to bring you a good amount of releases this month, and they will mostly be spread throughout the month this time instead of bunched on the last day. So check back this weekend for our first release! (What is this miracle? But again, the releases may or may not be in the current order)
We are also excited to have a few new proofreaders join us to lessen our workload. You’ll be seeing their names pop up here and there soon. This is a perfect time, because we’ve been seeing mentions of a possible September release of 39 LSK Volume 2! If this does turn out to be true, you bet we will snatch that up right away and get right to translating. We’ve been waiting for this!
As for Dominion’s End Volume 7, it sounds like the goal is an October release. If these do all come true, then I suppose this really is mirroring what happened in ILT when Yu Shu released three books at once.
How was Big and Little Sun Go Go? Each part is around the same length, quite bite size, which is something we love working on. The short length is one reason we’ll be able to release several parts of it this month. We are also excited to get to the crossover aspects of this story. (The chapter title pretty much gives a big hint of what’s coming!)
Don’t forget that next month, we’re holding a contest over at our forums! We’ve been discussing prizes among our staff, and we have some pretty cool ones in store for you. :D
Last month, our poll was about the best way for Bai Saya to earn some quick bucks to fund Shooting Star’s ludicrous appetite. The result came out to be… medical guinea pig! Poor guy. Do you think An Te Qi would want to study him? Maybe that’s not a good idea though… I don’t think his experiments usually walk out of his lab after.
For the month of August, our poll, courtesy of anon, is about who you’d take as your teacher. I see that several of the choices are in some sort of teaching profession, which is pretty cool, while two of them take on a teaching role.
For those of you who are starting school soon, I hope you are all able to start school safely!
Each of our series have some exciting developments this month. Let’s get the ball rolling~. While you’re waiting, come toss us some ideas at us for our site polls. :)
ETA: Applications are now closed! We want to thank everyone who applied. It means a lot to us to see so much passion from so many. We have made our selections and are excited to be able to bring more polished chapters to everyone with their help.
Hey all, it’s recruitment time! Are you on summer vacation? Are you stuck at home, twiddling your thumbs, wondering why releases aren’t faster? Are you super duper busy but want to become even busier anyway and know you’ll be sticking around? Are you automatically correcting our chapters in your head while you’re reading them?
Well, guess what, we’re looking for proofreaders, and you might just have what it takes. We have some series with backlogged chapters and some series with chapters hot off the press just waiting for your expert eyes.
Here are our current series: No Hero, Illusions-Lies-Truth, Dominion’s End, GOD, Eclipse Hunter, Big and Little Sun Go Go
(The application has been slightly revised since our previous recruitment. Please make sure to complete it from scratch.)
For more information, please see our Recruitment page. After you submit your application, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been received. Once a decision has been made, you will receive another email informing you of your results.
As usual, our translator applications are always open! If you’d like to give the translator position a try, please see this application form. For more information, please visit our Recruitment page.
We appreciate each applicant, whether you pass or not. Thank you for your support, and good luck!
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C3: It Has Begun, Part 1—Trouble Arises
- No Hero V8C7: The Serpent and the Forbidden Fruit
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 1: You Decide Where They Go
- Dominion's End V5C5: Danger Lurks Around Every Corner of Lan City
- Eclipse Hunter V2C3: The Child and the Demon
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 2: Newbie Spinner Wheel
- GOD V3C6: The Blue Star, Part One
Hey everyone, here are our July chapters! The order is subject to change, and like last month, you can probably expect these near the end of the month as we get some final touches in on each chapter.
Mark your calendars! In September, our next contest over at our forums will be taking place! \o/ Look forward to that!
As you can see, this month, we are releasing two parts to Yu Wo’s crossover series she has been posting on her Facebook: Big and Little Sun Go Go! This is a crossover that features a big Sun and a little Sun (from LSK) like what the name implies. They are the main characters of this crossover. As the reader, if you visit Yu Wo’s Facebook, you can vote in the comments of the latest update to this story to affect how the story will go before she writes the next part. What characters the Suns will meet, what worlds they will visit, and what items they will get are mostly up to the readers. So far, they have met several characters from different Yu Wo series and acquired items from many series too. It’s basically a crossover with all her different works~
There are currently 71 parts to this story as of today, and it is still ongoing, though releases have slowed down recently. Still, I doubt we will be able to catch up any time soon, but I hope that by bringing awareness to this story, you can join in with voting on the latest posts too, since that part is time sensitive and also what I feel is the most fun about this story. So, hop on over and vote if you get a chance to do so. :)
That brings me to our next piece of news: Proofreader applications are opening soon! Please keep an eye out for that! We are looking for more help with Big and Little Sun and all of our current series: Eclipse Hunter, Dominion’s End, Illusions-Lies-Truth, GOD, and No Hero. We will be posting here when applications open.
The publisher of ILT has just revealed that the next ILT book, Volume 6, will be released at the end of this month during the ACG Fair on July 30, and it will be available to be purchased online and in stores on August 5 (pre-orders for the special edition start August 1). Yu Wo has also mentioned that the next Dominion’s End book, Volume 7, is going to be a summer release, so perhaps we will see that soon too.
We still don’t have news about 39 LSK v2, but Yu Wo has mentioned that she plans to collect Big and Little Sun Go Go into a book after finishing 39 LSK. (What does that mean??)
And last but not least, poll time! Last month, the options for the poll were pretty scary. The result was that the school wonder, the 13th bookcase won. I guess it seems the least terrible. But we’ll find out, huh? (What if our wishes end up making it come true?)
This month, the poll is about Bai Saya from GOD. What is the best way for him to earn some money? This question was submitted by anonymous~. I feel like many of Yu Wo’s characters are… dirt poor. XD
As always, please keep submitting poll ideas here! We love them!
Look forward to our releases, and keep an eye out for when proofreader applications open! :D