- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, GOD, and Eclipse Hunter are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any of our content is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work or modified versions of our PDFs to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks, IRC, or Discord/Telegram/etc. groups.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translations of our works into other languages may only be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Italiano, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info from Yu Wo, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With that said, enjoy our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please read the security question carefully and answer without typos!
April Fool’s Chapters
- The Legend of Sun Knight Side Story #20: Blueberry Coffee (April Fool's)
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 27: Blueberry Clafoutis (April Fool's)
- GOD V4Prologue: Shooting Star Bread (April Fool's)
- ½ Prince Side Stories Part 3: Meat Floss Bun (April Fool's)
- Dominion's End V6C1: The God of Many Eyes (April Fool's)
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 27: The Player's Summon
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 28: (Spoilers, TBA)
- Dominion's End V6C1: On the Eve of War
- Eclipse Hunter V3C3: Ruthlessness and Sincerity
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C5: Library, Part 3—Book
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4Epilogue: Character Introductions
- GODV4C1: Currently Sick, Part One
This month, we have an important announcement to make. After months on end of social distancing and self reflection, the members of PR! have gone through a deep soul searching exercise and have discovered our true callings as pastry chefs. We will soon be opening a shop called [Pastry Recipes!] with all our cute and round baked goods that are guaranteed to make your mouths water before you can chant “meatbun” three times fast.
We can’t wait to serve you our sugary pastries, savory buns, and succulent tarts at our shop, but with the current state of the world we understand that this may not be an option for everyone. As such, we will instead be sharing our pastry recipes with you right here on PR!.org so you can enjoy these decadent delights as you read about the daring deeds of the likes of Shooting Star, Prince, and Grisia Sun! Let April showers bring baking flours! Please enjoy~
ETA: Chapter list for the month is now up. :)
Gasp, what is this sad looking March? Well, we’re pretty much out of our stockpiled chapters for most of our series, so we’re down to the wire every month, except for Eclipse Hunter. That one is going strong in terms of translations. (Watch, next month, we come back with only EH chapters~)
We might be able to finish another chapter or two near the end of March or beginning of April. So, you’ll either see the chapter list grow, and/or you’ll see an earlier April update as we finish those chapters. Since by the time we finish, it’s probably April already anyway. We have just the finale left of ILTv4, which wraps up the case, “In the Name of God.” V5 and V6 focus on a different case. We also have DEv6c1 in the works, which is a scene-setting chapter.
We just posted the character intros to GODv3~, which has two cool character designs featuring some of the main cast. We hope to start v4 soon. Unfortunately v4 is the last volume of the new edition that has been published, and v5 is nowhere in sight. At the very least, we do have the old edition that we can continue our translations off of, and it would likely be easier to translate as well. The prose is a bit simpler, and the chapters shorter. (I would miss the expanded scenes and polish of the new edition, however, and some things might end up not completely matching up)
We have a new ebooks ready for you, thanks to Listening Daisy!
In the last poll, the kids have replaced BTS! :O The companions gave them a good run for their money, but in the end, the kids won. I guess we won’t get to see a golden slime, a meatbun, a dragon, a tree, a unicorn, a phoenix, or a flying sword on stage. Though wait, we wouldn’t be able to see the flying sword in the first place, huh…
This month’s poll is abut who you would rather tick off! Uh oh… dangerous choices! Anon, you have asked a very dangerous question.
Do you have any poll ideas? Throw them at us here~
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 23: NPC
- Dominion's End V6Prologue: Murder Your Way Forward
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 24: The Daily Life of a Holy Knight
- No Hero V9C3: It Has Come
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 25: Spinning the Wheel Again
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C5: Library, Part 2—Angel
- Eclipse Hunter V3C1: Memories of Yue Ya'er in the Evening
- GOD V3C10: Encroaching Death
GOD returns this month with a wrap up to voume 3! It’s quite a long chapter, with a familiar spell you might remember from LSK. We start with a bang with tons of action in the prologue of Dominion’s End v6, which really sets the tone for the rest of the book. With this volume, we’re now on the latest volume available of Dominion’s End. We hope volume 7 will be published before we finish v6! Here’s hoping! Will we see 39 LSK v2, DE v7, or something else from Yu Wo next?
Last month, “Being reincarnated as a person of the opposite gender living through the apocalypse (without the knowledge that Shuyu had in his world)” was the top choice of what people wanted to avoid the most. Good luck everyone!
This time, the poll is about the members of BTS being replaced. Oh no! Who are they replaced by? This poll was submitted by anon.
Poll ideas! We want them! Please submit them here~
ETA: Happy release day? Most chapters are up now! We’ll be back with GOD.
ETA2: The GOD chapter is now available! Afterword and character introductions to come.
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 20: Shouldn't Children Be Fed When Hungry
- No Hero V9C2: Lie
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 21: Here Comes the Spinner~
- Dominion's End V5Extra1: Lonely Thunder
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 22: Department Store
- Dominion's End V5Extra2: One Day in the Apocalypse
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C5: Library, Part 1—Devil
- Dominion's End V5Epilogue: Afterword
- Eclipse Hunter V2Afterword: Afterword and Character Introductions
- Eclipse Hunter V3Prologue: Prologue
Hey all, welcome to 2021 and our latest batch of chapters.
Our Modern Days Job Depiction Contest came to an end with several lovely submissions. Please check them out! We will be back with the prize for our winner, moonlightray. Congratulations!
The French team is looking for translators and proofreaders. Head on over here to PR! International if interested. They would love your help!
December’s poll was about advent calendars, with the Holy Knight advent calendar as the top choice.
This month we have a poll from ArmadaTW about being reborn! Not as what you want to be reborn as, but what you want to avoid the most. We’d love to hear why. :)
Do you have any poll ideas? Throw them at us here!
ETA: Mass release day! Check back later for EH~.
ETA2: All chapters are now up!
The judges have finally given their verdict.
Congratulations to moonlightray for winning the Modern Days Job Depiction Contest!
The judges found your submission very funny and engaging. Sun really stands out and looks like he’s masquerading, using his talents in a new world (doubling as a virtual one as well). The sun-speak was well written, and the story really fits his personality.
Also, honorary mention to hashihash whose submission came in second. Unfortunately, we didn’t have 10+ participants, so no prize for you, but well done. The judges liked how Shuyu gave off this brotherly/taking care of feeling.
The winner will soon be contacted by PM to enquire about their prize choice, and a forum badge has already been bestowed upon them.
For your information, another contest will be held around March and April.
Thank you to all our participants.