- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, GOD, and Eclipse Hunter are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any of our content is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work or modified versions of our PDFs to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks, IRC, or Discord/Telegram/etc. groups.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translations of our works into other languages may only be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Italiano, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info from Yu Wo, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With that said, enjoy our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please read the security question carefully and answer without typos!
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 31: Meat Bun
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 32: International Book Day
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 33: The Guard Tower
- GODV4C1: Currently Sick, Part Two
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V5C1: Newbies Just Starting Out, Part 1—Deceptive Story
- Eclipse Hunter V3C6: Dangerous Thinking
Happy July! o/ We hope you are enjoying your July! I almost forgot, but this is the time of the year when we especially like to make our recruitment pitch. We’re working on stockpiling more chapters, as we are down to the wire with several series, and we would love your help! We are specifically looking for translators at the moment. If you are interested in translating with us, please see our recruitment page. Short term translators are always welcome too!
A new teaser for Dominion’s End was posted recently, featuring Xiao Sha’s first meeting with Shuyu. Although we have no news of any new books yet, we hope this means Dominion’s End v7 and other books are on the horizon.
Last month, Ohmygod won the poll of being the ultimate pet! Ezart was in the middle of the pack. 8D
The poll this month is about what animal Grisia would be! This poll was submitted by Weirdo. The poll came with some fun emojis next to each choice too, but unfortunately, those couldn’t be included in the poll in the sidebar, so I will include them here in this post instead.
If Grisia Sun was an animal, which one would he be?
1. An elephant, because of very good memory 😬
2. A snake, because he holds terrible grudges 😈
3. A sloth, because he is very lazy and makes others do his biddings 🙄
4. A paon, because he’s a show off 😎
We want to hear your poll ideas!
Hey all, happy June. We got Big and Little Sun and ILT back with us this month! The ILT chapter this month is the start of a new volume and a new case. Volume 5 and 6 will be all about Jiu Ge. Before reading Volume 5, the side story, “Inheriting Jiu Ge,” is a great story to read to familiarize yourself with Fu Taiyi and his companions.
Portuguese translations are reviving! Mariana and Sunako are joining us to work on Female Warrior and 1/2 Prince. Please give them your support over at PR! International.
We have updated the ILT synopses page with new synopses for v4, v5, and v6! Remember to be careful when reading them. They are spoilerish~.
In our last poll, these series came out as the top choice for Grisia and Elaro to visit: Ouran High School Host Club, Attack on Titan, then Yowamushi Pedal. Dang, imagine going from Kiss Kiss Fall in Love to Shinzou wo Sasageyo. Good luck Grisia and Elaro!
This month’s poll is about pets! This poll was submitted by Wobbuffet.
Do you have any poll ideas? We want them! Throw them at us here~
I can’t believe it’s May. Well, it’s May. No Hero returns! The ILT character intros and GOD chapter that I’d hope to release in April just got finished, so they’re up now. Check them out! No new ILT, GOD, or Big and Little Sun this month, but I’m hopeful for next month.
We hope you enjoyed all the recipes last month. It was quite a group effort~. In the polls, potato croquette came out the winner!
We have quite a fun poll question about anime worlds that you feel Grisia and Elaro should travel through, if Big and Little Sun Go Go ever dropped them in different anime worlds. Each choice is a set of worlds. Thank you anon for the fun question!
Do you have any poll ideas? Throw them at us here~
ETA: The Eclipse Hunter chapter is up now! All May chapters are now out~. Look forward to the June update later in June.
April Fool’s Chapters
- The Legend of Sun Knight Side Story #20: Blueberry Coffee (April Fool's)
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 27: Blueberry Clafoutis (April Fool's)
- GOD V4Prologue: Shooting Star Bread (April Fool's)
- ½ Prince Side Stories Part 3: Meat Floss Bun (April Fool's)
- Dominion's End V6C1: The God of Many Eyes (April Fool's)
This month, we have an important announcement to make. After months on end of social distancing and self reflection, the members of PR! have gone through a deep soul searching exercise and have discovered our true callings as pastry chefs. We will soon be opening a shop called [Pastry Recipes!] with all our cute and round baked goods that are guaranteed to make your mouths water before you can chant “meatbun” three times fast.
We can’t wait to serve you our sugary pastries, savory buns, and succulent tarts at our shop, but with the current state of the world we understand that this may not be an option for everyone. As such, we will instead be sharing our pastry recipes with you right here on PR!.org so you can enjoy these decadent delights as you read about the daring deeds of the likes of Shooting Star, Prince, and Grisia Sun! Let April showers bring baking flours! Please enjoy~
ETA: Chapter list for the month is now up. :)
ETA 2: The ILT character intros and GOD chapter will come in May.
Gasp, what is this sad looking March? Well, we’re pretty much out of our stockpiled chapters for most of our series, so we’re down to the wire every month, except for Eclipse Hunter. That one is going strong in terms of translations. (Watch, next month, we come back with only EH chapters~)
We might be able to finish another chapter or two near the end of March or beginning of April. So, you’ll either see the chapter list grow, and/or you’ll see an earlier April update as we finish those chapters. Since by the time we finish, it’s probably April already anyway. We have just the finale left of ILTv4, which wraps up the case, “In the Name of God.” V5 and V6 focus on a different case. We also have DEv6c1 in the works, which is a scene-setting chapter.
We just posted the character intros to GODv3~, which has two cool character designs featuring some of the main cast. We hope to start v4 soon. Unfortunately v4 is the last volume of the new edition that has been published, and v5 is nowhere in sight. At the very least, we do have the old edition that we can continue our translations off of, and it would likely be easier to translate as well. The prose is a bit simpler, and the chapters shorter. (I would miss the expanded scenes and polish of the new edition, however, and some things might end up not completely matching up)
We have a new ebooks ready for you, thanks to Listening Daisy!
In the last poll, the kids have replaced BTS! :O The companions gave them a good run for their money, but in the end, the kids won. I guess we won’t get to see a golden slime, a meatbun, a dragon, a tree, a unicorn, a phoenix, or a flying sword on stage. Though wait, we wouldn’t be able to see the flying sword in the first place, huh…
This month’s poll is abut who you would rather tick off! Uh oh… dangerous choices! Anon, you have asked a very dangerous question.
Do you have any poll ideas? Throw them at us here~