- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, GOD, and Eclipse Hunter are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any of our content is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work or modified versions of our PDFs to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks, IRC, or Discord/Telegram/etc. groups.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translations of our works into other languages may only be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Italiano, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info from Yu Wo, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With that said, enjoy our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please read the security question carefully and answer without typos!
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 37: Ri Xiang Ye
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 38: The Author's Birthday
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V5C1: The Novices Debut, Part 3—Case Two
- Eclipse Hunter V3C7: Rescue Mission, Begin!
- Eclipse Hunter V3C8: A Wounded Beast's Fury
- Dominion's End V6C5: The Captain that Got Slapped Too Hard
- No Hero V9C8: Mistake
Cheers everyone, the month rolls along. Please expect chapters near the end of the month and into October. Can you believe there are only a few chapters left of NH? It’s going to feel odd once we’re done. These current chapters have really packed a punch too!
Last month, “an androgynous boy with ice powers” won the poll! This month, we have a fun poll from ArmadaTW about Yu Shu summoning an illusion as the third Keeper brother. I quite like the suggested names for each one. :) The names House Keeper and Hold Keeper have really grown on me, so much that whenever I see “Keeper,” I think of them. Like, Gatekeeper and Abysskeeper from Fire Emblem Three Houses? Totally more of their brothers, right?
We would love to hear your poll ideas!
Hey all, August is somehow here and with it a new batch of chapters! Enjoy the chapter titles while we wait for the actual chapters to go up.
In last month’s poll, Grisia was voted to be a snake! For the terrible grudges he holds. Second place went to sloth, followed by peacock, with elephant in last place. Interesting, interesting!
This month’s poll is from Anon~ Oh dear, Gege, are you honest?
Dear Gege, which Didi did you drop in the river?
1. ❄️ Is it a gold *cough* an androgynous boy with ice powers?
2. 🌸 Is it a silver ax…HAIR boy with pure eyes?
3. 🍁 Is it a bronze *cough* idiot boy playing video games over there that keeps calling out “Prince” and “Lolidragon”?
4. ☘️ Or is it the rusting, noisy, annoying brat going “Ge, get me out of here and treat me to a meal!”?
Are you an honest woodcutter *cough* Gege?
I am excited for our future polls. Lots of great questions to come!
While you’re waiting for new chapters, why not toss us some more poll ideas?
Happy July! o/ We hope you are enjoying your July! I almost forgot, but this is the time of the year when we especially like to make our recruitment pitch. We’re working on stockpiling more chapters, as we are down to the wire with several series, and we would love your help! We are specifically looking for translators at the moment. If you are interested in translating with us, please see our recruitment page. Short term translators are always welcome too!
A new teaser for Dominion’s End was posted recently, featuring Xiao Sha’s first meeting with Shuyu. Although we have no news of any new books yet, we hope this means Dominion’s End v7 and other books are on the horizon.
Last month, Ohmygod won the poll of being the ultimate pet! Ezart was in the middle of the pack. 8D
The poll this month is about what animal Grisia would be! This poll was submitted by Weirdo. The poll came with some fun emojis next to each choice too, but unfortunately, those couldn’t be included in the poll in the sidebar, so I will include them here in this post instead.
If Grisia Sun was an animal, which one would he be?
1. An elephant, because of very good memory 😬
2. A snake, because he holds terrible grudges 😈
3. A sloth, because he is very lazy and makes others do his biddings 🙄
4. A paon, because he’s a show off 😎
We want to hear your poll ideas!
ETA: Still working on the EH and ILT chapters. They’ll be coming before the August update post!
ETA 2: All chapters are now up!
Hey all, happy June. We got Big and Little Sun and ILT back with us this month! The ILT chapter this month is the start of a new volume and a new case. Volume 5 and 6 will be all about Jiu Ge. Before reading Volume 5, the side story, “Inheriting Jiu Ge,” is a great story to read to familiarize yourself with Fu Taiyi and his companions.
Portuguese translations are reviving! Mariana and Sunako are joining us to work on Female Warrior and 1/2 Prince. Please give them your support over at PR! International.
We have updated the ILT synopses page with new synopses for v4, v5, and v6! Remember to be careful when reading them. They are spoilerish~.
In our last poll, these series came out as the top choice for Grisia and Elaro to visit: Ouran High School Host Club, Attack on Titan, then Yowamushi Pedal. Dang, imagine going from Kiss Kiss Fall in Love to Shinzou wo Sasageyo. Good luck Grisia and Elaro!
This month’s poll is about pets! This poll was submitted by Wobbuffet.
Do you have any poll ideas? We want them! Throw them at us here~
I can’t believe it’s May. Well, it’s May. No Hero returns! The ILT character intros and GOD chapter that I’d hope to release in April just got finished, so they’re up now. Check them out! No new ILT, GOD, or Big and Little Sun this month, but I’m hopeful for next month.
We hope you enjoyed all the recipes last month. It was quite a group effort~. In the polls, potato croquette came out the winner!
We have quite a fun poll question about anime worlds that you feel Grisia and Elaro should travel through, if Big and Little Sun Go Go ever dropped them in different anime worlds. Each choice is a set of worlds. Thank you anon for the fun question!
Do you have any poll ideas? Throw them at us here~
ETA: The Eclipse Hunter chapter is up now! All May chapters are now out~. Look forward to the June update later in June.