- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, GOD, and Eclipse Hunter are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any content created by Prince Revolution! is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks or IRC, as well as sharing modified versions of our PDFs.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translating of Prince Revolution!’s works into other languages must be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Italiano, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info about Yu Wo’s works, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With all that said, enjoy reading our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please carefully read the security question, and answer it without typos!
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 23: NPC
- Dominion's End V6Prologue: Murder Your Way Forward
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 24: The Daily Life of a Holy Knight
- No Hero V9C3: It Has Come
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 25: Spinning the Wheel Again
- GODV3C10: Encroaching Death
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C5: Library, Part 2—Angel
- GODV3Epilogue: Character Introductions
- Eclipse Hunter V3C1: Memories of Yue Ya'er in the Evening
GOD returns this month with a wrap up to voume 3! It’s quite a long chapter, with a familiar spell you might remember from LSK. We start with a bang with tons of action in the prologue of Dominion’s End v6, which really sets the tone for the rest of the book. With this volume, we’re now on the latest volume available of Dominion’s End. We hope volume 7 will be published before we finish v6! Here’s hoping! Will we see 39 LSK v2, DE v7, or something else from Yu Wo next?
Last month, “Being reincarnated as a person of the opposite gender living through the apocalypse (without the knowledge that Shuyu had in his world)” was the top choice of what people wanted to avoid the most. Good luck everyone!
This time, the poll is about the members of BTS being replaced. Oh no! Who are they replaced by? This poll was submitted by anon.
Poll ideas! We want them! Please submit them here~
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 20: Shouldn't Children Be Fed When Hungry
- No Hero V9C2: Lie
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 21: Here Comes the Spinner~
- Dominion's End V5Extra1: Lonely Thunder
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 22: Department Store
- Dominion's End V5Extra2: One Day in the Apocalypse
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C5: Library, Part 1—Devil
- Dominion's End V5Epilogue: Afterword
- Eclipse Hunter V2Afterword: Afterword and Character Introductions
- Eclipse Hunter V3Prologue: Prologue
Hey all, welcome to 2021 and our latest batch of chapters.
Our Modern Days Job Depiction Contest came to an end with several lovely submissions. Please check them out! We will be back with the prize for our winner, moonlightray. Congratulations!
The French team is looking for translators and proofreaders. Head on over here to PR! International if interested. They would love your help!
December’s poll was about advent calendars, with the Holy Knight advent calendar as the top choice.
This month we have a poll from ArmadaTW about being reborn! Not as what you want to be reborn as, but what you want to avoid the most. We’d love to hear why. :)
Do you have any poll ideas? Throw them at us here!
ETA: Mass release day! Check back later for EH~.
ETA2: All chapters are now up!
The judges have finally given their verdict.
Congratulations to moonlightray for winning the Modern Days Job Depiction Contest!
The judges found your submission very funny and engaging. Sun really stands out and looks like he’s masquerading, using his talents in a new world (doubling as a virtual one as well). The sun-speak was well written, and the story really fits his personality.
Also, honorary mention to hashihash whose submission came in second. Unfortunately, we didn’t have 10+ participants, so no prize for you, but well done. The judges liked how Shuyu gave off this brotherly/taking care of feeling.
The winner will soon be contacted by PM to enquire about their prize choice, and a forum badge has already been bestowed upon them.
For your information, another contest will be held around March and April.
Thank you to all our participants.
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 17: Paired Carrion-Bloom Birds
- Dominion's End V5C10: Zhanjiang Garrison
- No Hero V9C1: Desire
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 18: Ability GET
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C4: Do You Believe In, Part 3—Son
- Big and Little Sun Go Go 19: Supporting Character
- GOD V3C9: The Sinner of Pride
- Eclipse Hunter V2C8: Hunting and Being Hunted
Somehow, it’s December. Last December, I never would have thought that 2020 would turn out like this, but hey, I hope PR! has brought to you some normalcy over the past few months. We’re here. You’re here. That’s something to celebrate.
Here is our tentative release schedule to end the year. Please expect these chapters near the end of the month. If anything else gets finished, it will be added to the list as well. (ILT???)
Big and Little Sun Go Go went through a title name change recently, but we’ll keep the current name for now for a bit longer. I’d like to see if the new name is sticking before changing tags and links. It’s also possible that we won’t be changing tags or links even if we do change the name.
Our Modern Days Job Depiction Contest is currently taking place! Deadline is December 31st. Come join~
Our last poll was about which concert you would attend. Infinite Band came out as the victor!
This month’s poll is about advent calendars! How many of you have advent calendars? You have probably already opened Day 15 by now… In any case, from these choices, which advent calendar would you get? Poll idea thanks to anon!
Do you have a poll idea? We would love to hear it! Please submit those poll ideas here.
Submission Open: From November 16th to December 31st until midnight
Winner Announcement: Second week of January
How to win: Submit the best depiction of one of Yu Wo’s characters at a job in our universe today. See contest description below.