- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, GOD, and Eclipse Hunter are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any content created by Prince Revolution! is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks or IRC, as well as sharing modified versions of our PDFs.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translating of Prince Revolution!’s works into other languages must be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Italiano, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info about Yu Wo’s works, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With all that said, enjoy reading our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please carefully read the security question, and answer it without typos!
Happy June~. I’m glad to say that GOD and No Hero make a return this month in our releases. Enjoy!
Our French Team is looking for a proofreader willing to work on 1/2 Prince and would not mind help with other series too. Come join~
Last month, Sun won the poll as the person who would appreciate being forced to stay home the most, followed by Storm. I can definitely see that! (Hopefully Storm doesn’t get stuck with paperwork…)
This month, our poll is about the Seven Wonders, submitted by Listening Daisy. These Seven Wonders are from Illusions, Lies, Truth, which has really been showing its horror roots lately. Though well, I’d say that we’re veering more into mystery and action now. Pretty exciting. :)
We’re always looking for more poll ideas! Toss them at us here.
Look forward to our June chapters!
I hope this month finds everyone safe and healthy! We are a bit busier than usual lately, so you’ll see that our release list is a bit on the short side. GOD and No Hero should return next month, though their fate the month after is still up in the air. If you are interested in helping us translate No Hero, please shoot us an email! We have less than two volumes left to go~
We have a new pdf of Eclipse Hunter v1 thanks to ListeningDaisy! You can grab it over here.
Last month, our poll was about what kind of fruit tree Shuyu should plant, with apple tree winning the poll! This poll was inspired by Animal Crossing, as those are the five main fruits you can plant in that game.
This month, the poll is about which holy knight would appreciate having to stay at home, considering most of us are currently stuck at home. This poll was submitted by anon. Thanks anon!
Please keep throwing poll ideas at us here!
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C2: Xiang Shui Pan, Part 1—From Coffee to Pears to Apples (April Fool's)
- No Hero V8C5: Red Balloons (April Fool's)
- GOD V3C4: The Avian Nation
- No Hero V8C5: Red Bowties
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C2: Xiang Shui Pan, Part 1—From Liuqing to Tea to Coffee Today
- Dominion's End V5C2: Dàgē and Xiaomèi Leave the House
- Eclipse Hunter V2Prologue: Prologue
Hey all! Due to time constraints and things that have been happening globally, I had to shuffle some chapters around last month and move last month’s GOD chapter to this month. Thanks for your understanding, and I hope you are all safe and well!
To make up for it, we do have two of our April chapters ready for you already, so I’m releasing them right away! Enjoy! Don’t forget to return to our March releases to read our Eclipse Hunter entries. We released four just yesterday to round off volume 1~
I’m still in the middle of going over our chapters and figuring out what chapters will be ready for this month, so you’ll see more chapters popping up in our list of releases later on. Check back for them! There will definitely be a DE chapter, so don’t worry~
Last month, the “no one dares to make pie” option won the poll! I guess there’s no pie for anyone when Sun doesn’t get his pie~
This month’s poll is all about fruits!
Hope you have a safe and enjoyable April!
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C1: In the Name of God, Part 3—Coming True
- No Hero V8C4: That Which Hides in the Darkness...
- Dominion's End V5C1: The Ice Spears, in the Making
- Eclipse Hunter V1Extra1: I Don't Love You
- Eclipse Hunter V1Extra2: The Origin of Eclipse Hunter
- Eclipse Hunter V1Extra3: Angel VS Demon
- Eclipse Hunter V1Afterword: Afterword and Character Introductions
March chapters are around the corner~. We’ll be wrapping up volume 1 of Eclipse Hunter with some extras as well as Yu Wo’s afterword. It’s pretty amusing seeing how different Yu Wo’s afterword is in the new edition compared to the old edition. We’ll be releasing both versions.
We have a new pdf thanks to ListeningDaisy! You can grab a pdf of Dominion’s End v4 from here.
This month, our poll is about Pi Day! To the anon who submitted this question, I’ve kept your question safe since last year! o/
The poll options were a bit too long for our poll, so I will include them here instead.
It is time to celebrate Pi Day! Pies must be made, but as Sun has managed to irritate Judgment again, he has been banned from sweets! Who shall be making the best pies and what flavors should they be?
1. Charles shall, upon Young Master’s request, make a full course meal from nothing but pie: Portuguese custard for starters, Chicken pot pie for the main course, and a bright, red, cherry pie for dessert!
2. Lolidragon shall attempt, despite being drunk and at a bar, to create a culinary masterpiece using what is available: a layered, Bailey’s jello shot and spiked chocolate ganache dessert of dubious edibility, but it is in a round, pie-like shape.
3. Jiang Shujun shall use the ingredients available (which is a lot) to create a pie made for Shuyu! A frozen Key lime pie!
4. No one dares to make, or consume, Pie when Sun is not allowed to enjoy Ice’s special blueberry pies!
Thanks for the poll ideas! Do you have a poll idea? Toss them over here at us~.
ETA: Hello! Due to time constraints and all this stuff that has been happening globally, our chapter release order will be shuffled around, and some chapters may be moved to April. Thank you for your understanding!
Happy leap year February~. Means we have one extra day to translate, haha. So far in 2020, Yu Wo has been posting daily on Facebook. There have been some interesting posts, including questions such as who you feel eats the most from her stories, tidbits about her inspiration behind different series and characters, and so forth. It’s great to see her have more of a presence online again! If there are any specific posts you’re interested in, drop a comment below and we may translate some for our staff blog.
Last month, Grisia won the poll and now has to parade around as a mascot… I guess he already does that for the Church of the God of Light. :’)
This month, the poll is from MidnightSnacker! Meatbun vs Ah Ye… who will tire or get full first?
We’re always looking for more poll ideas over here~.
Look forward to February’s releases!