- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, GOD, and Eclipse Hunter are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any content created by Prince Revolution! is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks or IRC, as well as sharing modified versions of our PDFs.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translating of Prince Revolution!’s works into other languages must be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Italiano, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info about Yu Wo’s works, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With all that said, enjoy reading our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please carefully read the security question, and answer it without typos!
- Eclipse Hunter V1C2: A Past in Darkness
- No Hero V8Prologue: Vampire Assassin
- Eclipse Hunter V1C3: The Morning's Brand New Beginning
- Illusions, Lies, Truth SS3: Inheriting Jiu Ge
- Dominion's End V4C9: In This Life, We Are Both Doing Swell, Part Two
Hey everyone! It was great seeing all the excitement for our new project, despite that many of you have already read it before. Or maybe that’s what makes it all the more exciting? In any case, the positive feedback provides great motivation! If you have already read EH before, please enjoy Ah Ye’s journey before No Hero once again, and if you haven’t read EH before, welcome aboard! It’s quite the journey. I’m also having a blast seeing the revision choices Yu Wo made in this 2nd edition. I challenge you to spot the differences. ;) (Please note that differences between our translation and Oddsquad’s can be due to both translation choices and to revisions made in the 2nd edition on Yu Wo’s part).
We begin No Hero Volume 8 this month! Two volumes to go, and tons more excitement to come. We have a side story for Illusions, Lies, Truth for you this month before we start the next volume. As stated last month, we’ll be taking a short break with GOD before starting the next volume. Look forward to GOD’s return! As for Dominion’s End… how was that cliffhanger last month?
This month’s poll is about the best way to kill time, submitted by ArmadaTW! Thanks once again!
As always, you can submit poll ideas here~
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V3C5: Ceremony of the Devil Part 3—Fallen
- No Hero V7C10: Messiah, Please Save Me
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V3Epilogue: Character Introductions
- No Hero V7Extra: The Behind the Scenes Story About Taking Drugs that Cannot be Told to the Young Master
- GOD V2C10: The Stone of Original Sin Here to Attack
- Eclipse Hunter V1Prologue: Prologue
- No Hero V7Epilogue: Character Introductions
- GOD V2Epilogue: Character Introductions
- Eclipse Hunter V1C1: The Night the Choice was Made
- Dominion's End V4C9: In This Life, We Are Both Doing Swell, Part One
Happy October everyone. We bring a ton of chapters this month, and even a new project! This month’s releases will see the completion of GODv2, ILTv3, and NHv7. Wow, three volumes concluding all at the same time, and we didn’t even plan it that way. (DE was so close to joining in on the fun, too). With each volume’s conclusion means an afterword from Yu Wo and some character introductions. Enjoy!
We will be taking a short break with GOD and ILT next month before we begin the next volumes of each, though in place of ILT’s regular release, we will have a release of an ILT side story. As for GOD, the new edition of V2 actually brings us near the end of V3 of the old edition. These new volumes sure are long! So, break time~
And now for our new project! This has been in the works for a very long time, which means we have a lot of chapters stockpiled, only awaiting proofreading and editing now. And which project might this be? It’s Eclipse Hunter!
Eclipse Hunter is the prequel to No Hero, and a favorite among many of the staff. It focuses on Ah Ye and his brother, while No Hero takes place several years later. Yu Wo first released Eclipse Hunter as a self published work before she officially published it. Many of you have probably read EH already, translated by a different group, but we hope our translation will still bring something new to the table. We do feel that “Eclipse Hunter” has become an iconic name for the series, so we will be keeping that, but the rest of our translation will be using terminology and names that match our No Hero translation. Our translation will also be based on the officially published version, while the previous translation was based on the self published version. There aren’t too many differences between the two versions, but Yu Wo does make some different word choices and revisions. She also expands on some scenes.
We hope you will enjoy this version of Eclipse Hunter, and that it will lead to further enjoyment of No Hero as well.
Last but not least, this month’s poll is about a hostile takeover of the earth, submitted by anon! As always, you can submit poll ideas here!
Look forward to all the releases!
September chapters are here~, and we are pretty much nearing the end of each current volume of these four series. Super exciting. ;)
Last month, the Ice Knight won the poll of best ice cube for hot weather (though, hm, since the generation of the Ice Knight isn’t specified, that could totally be referring to three different characters… or even more??). This month, the poll is about Sunset City’s Four Great Heroes landing in the world of the MCU, brought to you by anon. This would sure be a fun crossover~.
We would love to hear your poll ideas over here!
Yu Wo has continued to remain more of a presence this past month, and even held a lecture on writing on August 31, so we are quite hopeful that she is feeling much better.
Last but not least, we have something new (new to PR at least~) in store for you starting next month. Ah Ye fans will be in for a treat! Look forward to everything!
This month, GOD hits us with a title drop. Dun dun dun. Meanwhile, we’re about to see one of the most fight intensive chapters ever in DE.
Also, we have news! Yu Wo recently released ILT volume 5 and held an autograph session to go along with it. *throws confetti* She seems to have had a pretty bad writer’s block for quite some time and has been staying away from posting anything online. Her radio silence has been worrying, but she seems to be back. She has posted a little about what she was struggling with and thanks her readers for supporting her all these years. We hope her inspiration stays strong! (She also posted new teasers for DEv6 and 39LSKv2. Also in her teaser of ILTv5, the character Yu Shu released three books all at once. Might we see the same from Yu Wo soon?)
For those of you suffering from hot weather, wouldn’t some ice cubes be nice? I definitely would appreciate it. And if you’re not suffering from hot weather, lucky you… T__T Our poll this month from JustAPancake is about which ice cube you would prefer!
As always, you can submit poll ideas here, and we’ll be back with releases throughout the month.
ETA: We will be able to release No Hero after all. ;)
We’d like to know more about your thoughts on the contests we’ve been holding so far, and about what you’d like to see for future contests and prizes.
Please take a look at this thread in the forum, and maybe leave us your comments?
Thank you for your time! :D