- Copyrights to the novel series ½ Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, Female Warrior, No Hero, Illusions, Lies, Truth, Dominion’s End, Romance RPG, GOD, and Eclipse Hunter are held by the author, Yu Wo (御我), who has given us permission to translate these novels.
- Don’t take credit or make a profit from our work. Our translations can be read for FREE. We DO NOT ask for donations.
- Distribution or modification of any content created by Prince Revolution! is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, posting our work to other websites, forums, file-sharing networks or IRC, as well as sharing modified versions of our PDFs.
- If you wish to share our work, link to our main page only. DO NOT link directly to our translations or any other page.
- Translating of Prince Revolution!’s works into other languages must be posted to PR! International, which currently houses Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Indonesian, Italiano, Portugese, and Русский translations.
- For up-to-date info about Yu Wo’s works, visit her blog! She loves comments!
Please abide by these rules and inform us if you see anyone not complying with the above regulations. If you have any questions, please leave a comment on our FAQ page. With all that said, enjoy reading our translations!
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE FORUMS: Please carefully read the security question, and answer it without typos!
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V4C1: In the Name of God, Part 1
- Eclipse Hunter V1C6: Cold, Merciless Demon
- GOD V3C2: Easy-Going Father, Strict Mother
- Eclipse Hunter V1C7: The Demon's Weapon
- Dominion's End V4Extra: Ominous Number
- No Hero V8C2: My Eve
- Dominion's End V4Epilogue: Afterword
Happy 2020! I’m excited to get this year started! We start the year by wrapping up volume 4 of Dominion’s End. Any guesses on who this side chapter will be about? ;)
Thanks to Listening Daisy, we have some new ebooks! Check the ebooks for No Hero Volume 7, Illusions Lies Truth Volume 3, and GOD Volume 2 on their respective ebook pages.
No Hero ebooks
Illusions, Lies, Truth ebooks
This year is also the Year of the Rat~. Chinese New Years is just around the corner too, so this month’s poll is about planning a Chinese New Years event, thanks to LordTurtle!
Do you have any cool poll ideas? We would love to hear your poll ideas over here~
Happy New Year, and Happy Year of the Rat!
Happy last month of the decade. :) We started PR! a decade ago, and here we still are! We missed our own 10 year anniversary back in April without realizing it until after, but hey, just think of our April Fool’s prank back in April as a celebration of the big day. It was close enough to the actual day we got started, in any case. (In fact, we celebrate our group’s birthday every year with April Fool’s!)
So, a decade has gone by. What a journey it’s been. We’ve finished long projects such as 1/2 Prince and The Legend of Sun Knight, and shorter projects such as Female Warrior and Romance RPG. We’ve had staff and readers come and go, and some even returning years later! We’re proud to say that we see our projects to completion and have brought steady updates over the years, though they may not be fast. ;) For me personally, PR! and Yu Wo’s stories and characters have been a big part of my life this past decade. I wish to thank all of you, staff and readers alike, for being here and sharing this journey with me. It’s what makes it fun~
And what good news we have this month too, with a new release of Dominion’s End around the corner! Dominion’s End Volume 6 will be available for pre-order starting on December 13 and will be released on December 23. Yu Wo has mentioned that there will be a limited edition as well. It’s always great to see Yu Wo release another book!
And now, for our monthly poll. This time, we have a poll about a stand-in for Santa! This poll was submitted by anon around a year ago but a bit too late for the season. Hopefully you’re still around to see this. :) (I would also love to know why these three in particular~)
As always, we would love to hear your poll ideas over here!
Hey everyone! It was great seeing all the excitement for our new project, despite that many of you have already read it before. Or maybe that’s what makes it all the more exciting? In any case, the positive feedback provides great motivation! If you have already read EH before, please enjoy Ah Ye’s journey before No Hero once again, and if you haven’t read EH before, welcome aboard! It’s quite the journey. I’m also having a blast seeing the revision choices Yu Wo made in this 2nd edition. I challenge you to spot the differences. ;) (Please note that differences between our translation and Oddsquad’s can be due to both translation choices and to revisions made in the 2nd edition on Yu Wo’s part).
We begin No Hero Volume 8 this month! Two volumes to go, and tons more excitement to come. We have a side story for Illusions, Lies, Truth for you this month before we start the next volume. As stated last month, we’ll be taking a short break with GOD before starting the next volume. Look forward to GOD’s return! As for Dominion’s End… how was that cliffhanger last month?
This month’s poll is about the best way to kill time, submitted by ArmadaTW! Thanks once again!
As always, you can submit poll ideas here~
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V3C5: Ceremony of the Devil Part 3—Fallen
- No Hero V7C10: Messiah, Please Save Me
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V3Epilogue: Character Introductions
- No Hero V7Extra: The Behind the Scenes Story About Taking Drugs that Cannot be Told to the Young Master
- GOD V2C10: The Stone of Original Sin Here to Attack
- Eclipse Hunter V1Prologue: Prologue
- No Hero V7Epilogue: Character Introductions
- GOD V2Epilogue: Character Introductions
- Eclipse Hunter V1C1: The Night the Choice was Made
- Dominion's End V4C9: In This Life, We Are Both Doing Swell, Part One
Happy October everyone. We bring a ton of chapters this month, and even a new project! This month’s releases will see the completion of GODv2, ILTv3, and NHv7. Wow, three volumes concluding all at the same time, and we didn’t even plan it that way. (DE was so close to joining in on the fun, too). With each volume’s conclusion means an afterword from Yu Wo and some character introductions. Enjoy!
We will be taking a short break with GOD and ILT next month before we begin the next volumes of each, though in place of ILT’s regular release, we will have a release of an ILT side story. As for GOD, the new edition of V2 actually brings us near the end of V3 of the old edition. These new volumes sure are long! So, break time~
And now for our new project! This has been in the works for a very long time, which means we have a lot of chapters stockpiled, only awaiting proofreading and editing now. And which project might this be? It’s Eclipse Hunter!
Eclipse Hunter is the prequel to No Hero, and a favorite among many of the staff. It focuses on Ah Ye and his brother, while No Hero takes place several years later. Yu Wo first released Eclipse Hunter as a self published work before she officially published it. Many of you have probably read EH already, translated by a different group, but we hope our translation will still bring something new to the table. We do feel that “Eclipse Hunter” has become an iconic name for the series, so we will be keeping that, but the rest of our translation will be using terminology and names that match our No Hero translation. Our translation will also be based on the officially published version, while the previous translation was based on the self published version. There aren’t too many differences between the two versions, but Yu Wo does make some different word choices and revisions. She also expands on some scenes.
We hope you will enjoy this version of Eclipse Hunter, and that it will lead to further enjoyment of No Hero as well.
Last but not least, this month’s poll is about a hostile takeover of the earth, submitted by anon! As always, you can submit poll ideas here!
Look forward to all the releases!
September chapters are here~, and we are pretty much nearing the end of each current volume of these four series. Super exciting. ;)
Last month, the Ice Knight won the poll of best ice cube for hot weather (though, hm, since the generation of the Ice Knight isn’t specified, that could totally be referring to three different characters… or even more??). This month, the poll is about Sunset City’s Four Great Heroes landing in the world of the MCU, brought to you by anon. This would sure be a fun crossover~.
We would love to hear your poll ideas over here!
Yu Wo has continued to remain more of a presence this past month, and even held a lecture on writing on August 31, so we are quite hopeful that she is feeling much better.
Last but not least, we have something new (new to PR at least~) in store for you starting next month. Ah Ye fans will be in for a treat! Look forward to everything!