Deadline: May 31 2019
Winners Announcement: 1-3 weeks after the contest ended.
How to win: Submit a recipe for a three-course meal made especially for vampires.
Contest description: Very far away from Sunset City, there is an ancient castle that has been serving as a non-human resort. Ah Ye heard about it and decided to send Charles and Melody there for a whole week on paid vacation.
Coincidently, the resort’s Chef is currently looking to add to his menu a new signature vampire three-course meal.
The Chef is requesting for shrewd amateur chefs to create recipes for a vampire three-course meal. The meal must contain an appetizer, a main course, a dessert, and a drink. However, to participate, you need to create only one recipe for one of those three parts of a three-course meal (you choose which one you want to do) along with a drink. The Chef will decide which recipes to take for his signature vampire three-course meal.
Please be aware that both the Chef and Ah Ye will be taste testing the dishes. Please don’t poison them,
and don’t bribe them~
Remember that the recipes are for vampires, not Ah Ye.
The meals will be judged on four elements: the taste, the appearance, the simplicity(not too many ingredients), and whether all the elements go well together or not.
Details and rules:
1. To enter, you must have an account on PrinceRevolution’s forum. We will contact you through the PM system if you have won.
2. One entry per person. Please don’t use different accounts to participate more than once. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
3. PR! Staff members can participate but they are not allowed on the evaluation team.
4. Late entries will not be considered.
5. Your recipe must be as simple as possible. Don’t use too many ingredients.
6. Please keep the number of steps under 20 for your entry.
7. Once I like your submission, that means it has been approved, and can no longer be modified.
Click here to see more: Continued