- Romance RPG V1C17: Part Seventeen
- 39—Legend of Sun Knight V1C1: In-Training, Part 3—Sun Knight
- No Hero V3C9: The Wishes of Non-Humans and the Belief of Humans
- Human Doll Contract Manhua Chapter 3: Those Things that Cannot be Seen
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V1C3: Jiang Ziya Part 3 – Inferno
- 39—Legend of Sun Knight V1C2: My..., Part 1—Father
- Dominion's End V1C9: Joining the Mercenary Troop
Happy New Year, PR! readers. Wishing a great 2016 for everyone. We have 6 chapters for you this month, at least one update to each of our series, and even two 39 chapters. We’ll be wrapping up No Hero V3 and Dominion’s End V1 soon. It’s always exciting to finish a volume.
You can now see the results of old polls in our polls archive. In our December poll, Elmairy Leaf won the poll of “What mode of transportation would you choose?” with 422 votes, 51% of the votes. Poor guy. 422 people wanting piggy back rides. Better start forming a line. The other results were DSII (23%, 187 Votes), Whitey (20%, 164 Votes), AnRui (6%, 50 Votes), for a total of 823 votes.
With the new year here, we’d like to ask you who the best drinking buddy to start the year off is!
We hope you had fun with the No Hero quiz. Since it was well received, you will likely see something similar in the near future. Stay tuned for more contests! Next one will be February or later.
As always, your comments keep us going, and you don’t want to anger Shujun. ;)
- Romance RPG V1C15: Part Fifteen
- Illusions, Lies, Truth V1C3: Jiang Ziya Part 2 – Sparks
- No Hero V3C8: The Goal of Non-Humans and the Hope of Humans
- Romance RPG V1C16: Part Sixteen
- No Hero Side Stories 2: Never Change, Part Two
- 39—Legend of Sun Knight V1C1: In-Training, Part 2—Judgment Knight
- Dominion's End V1C8: The Sick Cat Retaliates
Amazingly, it’s already the last month of the year! We have chapters from all of our projects this month, plus the 2nd half of our first No Hero side story (order of chapter releases subject to change). Happy holidays, and enjoy the releases.
Over in our forums, we have a new contest, the No Hero Insanity Quiz! How well do you know No Hero? We want to know! Deadline is December 15th. You need a forum account in order to participate. More details in the forum post.
We have a new language subgroup. Check them out over at PR! Русский. They’re working on many series, including Dominion’s End, Legend of Sun Knight, No Hero, and 1/2 Prince. In order to support the number of subgroups we have, and for better usability, we’ve updated the layout for our international site.
Our old poll plugin stopped working, so we’ve found ourselves a new one. Unfortunately, it meant that our November poll ended abruptly. Zhuo Ling Bin was in the lead of the all-nighter poll at the time. We tested out our new poll plugin with a simple question, Meatbun or Ohmygod? to decide a winner once and for all. Ohmygod pulled ahead with 223 votes, 56%, but don’t despair, Meatbun! Meatbun had 178 votes, 44%, making it out to a total of 401 votes from the latter half of November.
Our December poll is, What mode of transportation would you choose?
ListeningDaisy has updated the PDF of the LSK side stories to include side story 19. You can grab the updated PDF over here.
Last of all, a general notice. New chapter releases are automatically added to the chapter listing on the front page and chapter lists. If a chapter does not show up on either list right away, it should be a result of caching. Cached posts help reduce our server load. Refreshing your browser may help. Using Facebook or Twitter to be notified of updates also helps our site out with server load, and you can be notified immediately of new releases.
As always, do feed the hungry translators and proofreaders.
Edit: Congratulations to CherryChimchim for scoring 25/25 on the Insanity Quiz: No Hero!
- No Hero Side Stories 1: Never Change, Part One
- Romance RPG V1C14: Part Fourteen
- 39—Legend of Sun Knight V1C1: In-Training, Part 1—Vice-Captain
- No Hero V3C7: The Non-Human Dark Sun and the Human Ah Ye
- Dominion's End V1C7: The Coffee's Not To Blame, Part One
- Dominion's End V1C7: The Coffee's Not To Blame, Part Two
A tentative schedule. We’ll be back with more news. Maybe. Enjoy your November releases~. We start releasing 39 LSK this month! We also have the first of our No Hero Side Stories. We’ve divided Dominion’s End V1C7 into two parts because of the sensitive content of the second half.
Voting for our Halloween contest has just started! It will end on November 14. If we get 100 or more voters, we promise we’ll release two 39 chapters in December. Remember that you need a forum account to vote. Stay tuned for our next contest after this one ends.
Last month, our poll was “Ideal vacation spot?” Second Life won with 567 votes (44.33%). The other results were Kingdom of Forgotten Sound (42.77%, 547 Votes), Sunset City (4.85%, 62 Votes), Meisia (1.56%, 20 Votes), and Taiwan (6.49%, 83 Votes), with a total of 1279 voters. Taiwan was included because of ILT and Romance RPG.
November’s poll is, “You’re pulling an all-nighter to study for finals! Pick a study partner.” The choices were Zhuo Ling Bin, Ri Xiang Ye, Jiang Ziya, and Jiang Shuyu. Our old poll plugin stopped working before the month ended, so unfortunately the poll had to end early! Zhuo Ling Bin was in the lead at the time.
As always, don’t forget to feed the hungry translators and proofreaders.
Friendly reminder that there’s around one week left until the deadline to the Halloween contest over at the forums!
Anyone dressing up for Halloween? Look forward to the rest of our October chapters!
There’s roughly 2 weeks left until the deadline of the Halloween Contest!
Choice of prize:
1. Special sneak peek of an unpublished chapter, your choice of series. The series we are currently translating are 39 Legend of Sun Knight, No Hero, Illusions-Lies-Truth, Romance RPG, and Dominion’s End.
2. Request PR! staff to sing a song of your choice. Only some staff will be available.
3. Snail mail from PR!, which will come with the new edition of Legend of Sun Knight V5 (only one copy available).
For more details, visit the PR! public forum.