This contest is brought to us by moonlightray for winning the April Fools Contest! Yes, moonlightray is allowed to participate in this contest.
Deadline: When April 21st ends for all time zones (What time is it for me? | Countdown)
Winners Announced: There will be a grand winner and a runner-up winner for this contest. Their names will be announced 1-2 weeks after the end of the contest.
How to Enter: Please follow these five steps. And remember that your submissions can only be posted in the forum thread of the contest to be valid. —> Forum thread
Steps to follow:
1. Choose up to three characters (max) from Yu Wo’s novel series (you can mix and match between series, but please no OC’s).
2. Then, using any medium of your choice (fic, manga panel, etc.), introduce a scenario in which the “player” can meet and interact with each of the available characters.
3. Write out approximately five scenes, with options for each “character route.”
ON AN ERRAND TO DELIVER FROST KNIGHT’S COOKIES TO THE STORM KNIGHT, YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THE SUN KNIGHT APPROACHING. YOU NOTICE THAT HIS BRILLIANT SMILE IS SLIGHTLY MORE RIGID THAN NORMAL, AND HE SEEMS TO BE IN A BAD MOOD.
>HIDE THE SWEETS WITHIN YOUR ROBES AND TRY TO QUIETLY SLIP PAST HIM.
>IGNORE HIM AND CONTINUE YOUR ERRAND.
>OFFER HIM THE COOKIES TO CHEER HIM UP.
4. The scenes can follow a storyline or just be individual snippets, as long as they tally up to allow each character to have their own “ending” depending on the majority of choices made by the “player” (eg. in the example above, if Option 3 is Sun’s route, it must be the one chosen the most times to end up with his result).
5. Finally, for each character, write out their individual “endings” (Remember, it’s a dating sim, so here’s your chance to amp up the romance factor~)
1. To enter, you must have an account on PrinceRevolution’s forum. We will contact you through the PM system in the event that you have won.
2. One entry per person. Please don’t use different accounts to participate more than once. Otherwise you will be disqualified.
3. PR! Staff members can participate but they are not allowed on the evaluation team.
4. Late entries will not be considered.
5. Submissions go in the forum thread. Please label appropriately and put under spoiler
Read prize options below.