April 2013 Chapters
- The Legend of Sun Knight V5C5: “Stirring up all Sorts of Trouble and Keeping Everyone’s Hands Full with Trying to Fix it”
- ½ Prince V9C4: Xiao Xiao Lan, Part Two
- The Legend of Sun Knight Side Stories 12: “When Teacher Wasn't Yet Teacher Part One”
- Female Warrior Prologue V1C2: Light and Shadow Part 2
- The Legend of Sun Knight V5C6: “Slaughtering the Innocent”
Here’s the real April update, and you’re in for a treat this month. We’ll be seeing Part 1 of “When Teacher Wasn’t Teacher,” the New Years story that Yu Wo promised her readers. She has yet to finish writing this story though, so we will only be able to release what she’s written so far! Hopefully she will one day finish writing the story!
If you had been tenacious enough to decode PR’s April Fools code when it went up (check out this post for the details), you would have gotten a sneak peak at the next LSK chapter as a prize. ;) Since no one managed to decode the message, we will all be waiting together for the new chapter. It won’t be long now! Brace yourselves, for these upcoming LSK chapters are intense.
We inch ever close to the final ending of HP, this month bringing us the second half of Xiao Xiao Lan’s POV. As for Female Warrior, everything is still shrouded in mystery! How exciting~!