We had a few people volunteering their assistance in translating Half Prince into another language, and I would like to thank them here. However, I would also like to remind the translator volunteers to send in a FULLY TRANSLATED chapter to our email. We haven’t receive any chapters yet, so we will not start any groups for now. We will only start a group if we get 3 completed chapters at least—the more the better.
Next, Anglestagium has cooked up a survey =) Please answer it and thanks!
Hello! This is Anglestagium here, a Chinese/English editor. I’d like ask all the readers of PR to complete a short survey here, to find out more about you guys There’s just some general questions about demographics, and it would help me a lot if you could answer it. Do remember to press submit after you fill it out, and thank you in advance! We’ll post the results in the November Update.
As suggested in the PR! forums, we are starting a monthly contest of user generated content. Here are the details:
- At the start of the month when we release our new chapters we will announce the details of the contest for that month. The deadline for entry will be the last day of the month. (Note from Eilinel: We won’t have a contest for every month yet =) It depends on the response of this contest.)
- All submissions must be original and be made specifically for the contest. This means that you must have made the work yourself, cannot use previous work, and cannot post the work to other sites until after the content for that month ends.
- A special board has been created in our forums especially for submissions. Please register at http://s4.zetaboards.com/halfprince/ if you haven’t done so already to submit your entry.
- PR! reserves the right to use any submissions for publishing or promotion. Credit will be given as appropriate.
- Once the contest ends for that month, both the public and the PR! staff will vote on the winning submissions. We will have 2 winners for this month. One winner will be chosen by the public and one winner will be chosen by the staff. The winners will be announced when we release the chapters for the next month and they will be given a special preview of an upcoming chapter. They may not share this preview with anyone else. (Note from SR: If winners start to leak the previews before the chapters are posted, we will remove this reward.)
For this month, we will be holding a fanart contest. The theme is “Halloween!” and can include anything up until the most recently released chapter. Your entry can be a character, scene, or comic—any art is welcome!
–Amgine and Eilinel